We know that many users will have lots of bookmarks and favourites saved for quick access.
Huler is a digital launchpad that allows users easy access to all their most used links and favourites.
You can now import these bookmarks directly into your Huler Hub Collections Library, and here's how to set it up:
Microsoft Edge Users only
- Go to your Collections Tab in your Huler Hub and in the top right, you will see this icon.
- Click on the Icon and the guide will open up, providing you with the step by step instructions on how to import your bookmarks.
- Go to the 3 dots in the top right of your Edge Browser and select 'Favourites'.
- Edge will now show you the list of your existing Favourites.
- Then click on the 3 dots in the right side of the blue bookmarks bar and select 'Export Favourites'.
- Once Exported, these will then be saved as a HTML file within your chosen folder, in this example, they have been saved in My Documents and ready to be exported to Huler.
- Next step, go to 'Choose File'
- This will then open up the folder where you saved the bookmarks.
- Select the Bookmark and click 'Open'.
- A summary page will appear, showing the of the changes to be made. When ready, click on 'Import'.
- Once this has been completed, you will need to refresh the page and you will then see all your bookmarks displayed in your own collections folder.
- If you wish to rename that collection, simply go to Edit and Type in your preferred collection name.
Note: Huler will scrape images for your Tiles. If we are not able to do this, this will be replaced with a generic image.