We know that many users will have lots of bookmarks and favourites saved for quick access.
You can now import these bookmarks directly into your Huler Hub Collections Library, and here's how to set it up:
- Edge will now show you the list of your existing Favourites.
- Then click on the 3 dots in the right side of the blue bookmarks bar and select 'Export Favourites'.
- This will then open up the folder where you saved the bookmarks.
- Select the Bookmark and click 'Open'.
- A summary page will appear, showing the of the changes to be made. When ready, click on 'Import'.
- Once this has been completed, you will need to refresh the page and you will then see all your bookmarks displayed in your own collections folder.
- If you wish to rename that collection, simply go to Edit and Type in your preferred collection name.