Accessing your settings page
User settings are changed on your personal profile page. There are a number of ways to get there:
- Click on your name in the bottom left of your Huler screen:
- Open the burger menu in the top right of your Huler screen and click on Account settings.
OR by accessing the burger bar menu on the top right of the screen
Once inside your personal profile page, you can adjust the following:
- Language; by clicking on the dropdown and selecting your chosen language
- Updating theme can be done by clicking the toggle between Light Mode and Dark Mode in the Display Theme section
Changing your Language
Huler offers French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese language packs. The user can select which language they prefer and this will be retained until changed again by the user.
- Language packs change the front end system text, Admin text will remain in English
- The default language is English
- Language packs will not affect any text inputted by the user
But... there's more! More language packs will be added in the future, but can be pulled forward by a request to your Customer Success Manager.