Accessing your settings page
You can change your settings on your personal profile page. Navigate to your personal profile by clicking on your Icon in the bottom right of your Huler screen.
Once inside your personal profile page, you can adjust the following:
- Language; by clicking on the dropdown and selecting your chosen language.
- Light Mode and Dark Mode.
Changing your Language
Huler offers French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese language packs. The user can select which language they prefer and this will be retained until changed again by the user.
- Language packs change the front end system text, Admin text will remain in English (i.e. what a tile is called).
- The default language is English.
- Language packs will not affect any text inputted by the user. If you create a tile and name it 'Hello!', it will not change to 'Bonjour!' once you switch to French.
We will continue to add more language packs based on our user demographics, but specific language packs can be pulled forward if you make a request to your Customer Success Manager.